Root For RC30 and RC33
From Android Wiki
Root for RC30 (US version, UK users see Root for RC8)
It has been prophesized for weeks now, but it is finally here. A rollback method for RC30 users who want root. This method is a full device flash that will roll you back to RC29 which still has the root bug. After doing this you can then follow the instructions on Rooting Android and then Keeping Root to get yourself up to RC30 modified version that lets you keep root.
Instructions from Disconnects site (gotontheinter.net):
- Format the SD card to FAT32 mode (this is sometimes needed. image not always found if other files are on the sd card)
- Copy image file DREAMIMG.nbh to the SD card
- Turn the device power off and insert SD card
- Hold Camera button, and press Power button to entry Boot loader mode
- Press Power button to start upgrade procedure
- After finish, perform the soft reset to reboot.